BIM4U – COBie Asset Manager and Mobile Document Manager
Once, again BIM4U is breaking new R&D ground with the COBie Asset Manager and Mobile Document Manager.
While the COBie Data Updater enables multiple subcontracting firms to use smartphones to update asset information simultaneously, these new tools allow you to further organise the incoming data.
To be clear, BIM4U has no intention of entering the CAFM market. Instead, the purpose of the COBie Asset Manager and Mobile Document Manager is to facilitate review and organisation of asset data before upload to CAFM software.
For example, with these tools, you can:
- Upload asset schedules (i.e. Excel) to create asset records
- Bulk edit the asset records from an Excel file which is dynamically linked to the on-line asset register
- Attach multiple Operation and Maintenance documents to each asset record
- Assign maintenance tasks to each asset record
- Open the linked PowerBI dashboard to review progress with the task of asset data gathering
Check out the video below. For further information and to schedule a demo, just click on the following link: